Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Out of the Blog-ffice

Hey there! I just wanted to write a quick note to let ya'll know that I will be out of the "blog-ffice" until Monday since The Parentals are coming.  



OMG... The Parentals are coming!



They should be here any minute now!  I haven't seen them since August (which is a long time for my little family of 3), so I'm hoping to take advantage of every minute of them being here. Hurray!


And they couldn't come at a better time because I'm about to throw out yet another one of my dining room chairs!


Enjoy yourselves and stay tuned next week when I'll have some new prints up for sale in the shop!



Oh! To keep in the theme of family, I wanted to share with you this wonderful Etsy shop by cozyblue.  She does amazing, custom family tree prints which are delicate and lovely!  One day, I will have my own cozyblue family tree print!
Family Tree Print by cozyblue $30 usd


Click here to check out cozyblue and order your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment