Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

And We're Back

Wow! I just had the most dreamy weekend and I can't believe it's over.  With my parents visiting, I decided to take them out and about to places they've never been to and we had a blast.  Between vegan, organic meals at The Inn Season Cafe, a trip to Detroit's Historical Eastern Market, lunch at Slows BarBQ, sight-seeing in the city, and lots of warm apple cider, I will have to call this weekend a success!

There are pumpkins everywhere!
Heirloom Tomatoes + Fresh Mozzarella + Fresh Basil = Yum!
Does anybody know what these beautiful plants are? 

We even ran into the set of Transformers 3! You can't really tell that the picture below is of the set... but it is!  


Can't wait to do it all over again! Come back soon, mom & dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment