I made a wonderful soup last night and I wanted to share it online. I'm not very good at writing recipes down- Mostly I just chop things up and put them together without a notion of how many cups of this or how many tablespoons of that I used.
Make on a cool or rainy day for best results!
Extra Firm Tofu (cubed)
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Chop all the veggies and tofu up and add them to a big pot, throw enough water in there to cover all the ingredients.
- Add 1 big tablespoon of vegetable bouillion (or chicken, if you aren't vegetarian)
- Add 2 big tablespoons of curry powder (add more if you really love it)
- Add a dash of ginger powder
- Cook over medium heat until the potato is soft but not mushy.
The end result should look something like this:
Serve in a big bowl, put in a good movie, cuddle up on the couch and enjoy!