Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Open for Business

The shop is open again! Hurray!

I've decided to just go ahead and open since there have been endless delays with the addition we're building on our house (which includes my studio).  There's no sense in waiting any longer just because the built in desks aren't ready and most of my art supplies are in storage still.  

I'm not sure when I'll be able to make new work... I was so busy creating a HUMAN BEING for most of 2012 that all my creative.. ahem... juices... were used up.  But now that The Baby has been outta my body for 9 weeks, I think I can get back to creating new work in whatever time I can manage to spare. 

Ha.

Haha.

Spare time? I'm typing this entire post with one hand and while simultaneously nursing The Baby.

Clearly I must be delusional.

Here's a picture of what the studio looks looks like now-->

I'll be sure to post a picture once I set it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment