Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Little Update

I have been meaning to post forever. And after procrastinating for 18 months (18! Yikes!) I've decided that perhaps I should try to post more often... Ya think?!

Life is happening, dreams of years ago made to come true. Family, love, friendship, and growth. All of that sums up the past 18 months. We have a new bundle of joy who for 8 weeks has brought so much love to our lives. The boys, now 9 and 7 couldn't love him more or be more doting. I am just head over heels over this little boy who's changed my life in the best way possible. Things are good.

The shop is closed for now, but it'll open eventually. I am working on setting up a new studio and so that needs to be done before Swell Papel gears up for 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment