Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am a prisoner of the internet.

I'm going to get out and do some stuff out in the "real world".

Yeah!

But if I go out of my apartment tonight I know that I'll end up at Starbucks... or Target.  OR that other Target with a Starbucks in it... I already went to the gym in the morning (yay, me!), so that's out of the question. And I already ran all my errands...

I need to stop multitasking the way I do.  Work, writing, laundry, drawing, Etsy, conference call, email, cleaning, cooking...  I multitasked so much today that at one point, I had a bottle of water, a venti Starbucks americano, and a small glass of orange juice sitting on my desk at the same time. I was taking turns sipping each one.

I think I'll just curl up on my couch and finish reading The Art of Happiness.  The Dalai Lama is on to something...

No comments:

Post a Comment