Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh! The Joy!


I got off to a very productive Monday morning today. Hurray! Getting my space in order when the week begins is a great way for me to get my mind ready and receptive to creating. And boy is my mind ready!

One of my favorite things to do is put fresh linens on the bed and making the bedroom a fresh oasis waiting to embrace me after a long day. My favorite part of the bedroom is this nightstand, which has 3 of my favorite things.



I'm obsessed with birds on wires and I was able to take a picture of them while riding shotgun in a moving vehicle.  I'm so lucky it turned out so well!

The little funky cat I got in the Bazar del Sábado in Mexico City.  I got him on a trip to visit my grandmother in 2008 and he hasn't left my side ever since!

My favorite thing though, has to be that little porcelain bowl.  I made it when I was in school and it's probably the best thing I have ever made.  

Today I hope to learn more about Illustrator.  I've been playing around with it and so far, so good! I still need to show Illustrator who's boss and make it do what I need it to... but I feel much more confident on my ability to do so than I did last week!


No comments:

Post a Comment