Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Daily Grind

This morning began by shooting off a couple of emails to hopefully help promote my work and get organized.  First off, my school's alumni newsletter.  They are always looking to see what kind of mischief us alumni are getting into, so I said, "why not?" and told them the story of Swell Papel.  Secondly, I placed a couple of calls to local accountants to see if I could get an appointment and see if they would help me do my bookkeeping.  

Bookkeeping and accounting- the dark side of this business. 

Later I will do some more research online, work on a couple of sketches, go get groceries, to the gym, etc.  In the mean time, I will leave you with this picture-

All of the colors that you see in this picture make me unbelievably happy and they are all in my home/workspace!  It's a great way to start off my morning, along with a Starbucks doubleshot Energy + Coffee drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment