Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Walk With the Lama

I had a really great dream last night.  


In it, I met with the Dalai Lama and his entourage (it was a dream, the Dalai Lama had an entourage the size of J-Lo's back in the "Jenny from the Block" days).  I was offered the opportunity to be taken under his wing and spend a few days in his "complex" (which in my dream was a beautiful hacienda in the mountains).  During those days, the Dalai Lama and I would take strolls through his property, which randomly changed from dessert, to mountain woods, to wildflower prairie, etc.  I talked to him about my concerns and he guided me with his wisdom and meditated with me.  After our walks, his crew treated me to holistic SPA treatments such as hot stone massages, yoga, etc.


So, this morning I woke up feeling refreshed, positive, grateful for the life I have, and knowing that I have the things I need to make this a great day, no matter what happens.


Good morning to you and I hope you make yours a great day too!

3 comments: