Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Lovely Roots


This week I've been thinking about my friends, and my family a lot.  I think I'm a little nostalgic and wishing I could visit them all since most of them are so far away.  They have been so supportive and amazing to me and Swell Papel and I wish I could visit each and every one of them and give them a huge hug.

By the way, did you know that I have the most loving family EVER? The best aunts, cousins, grandparents, uncles, and parents? And I also have beautiful friends, all of which I'm extremely grateful for.  I'm a lucky gal.

Since I can't visit them all this very moment, instead I would like to dedicate this print to them (you) who know me and stick by my side through thick and thin. For being my "lovely roots"- Thank you!

On a somewhat related note, my parents are going to come visit me in a few weeks!

[Excuse me while I jump with excitement!]

I can't wait to have them here! What they don't know, though, is that I'm going to keep them here forever!  Muah ha ha ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment